|This article or section needs cleanup.|
General work is needed to be done to cleanup this article or section.
Somtaaw recon Two One Four detects the Siege Cannon derelict floating in space. Fleet Command sends escorted workers to the object.
When workers approach close to the cannon several Turanic corvettes deactivate holographic emitters and strike at the Somtaaw forces. However, the Kuun-Lan escorts manage to repel attack. Workers slowly pull the cannon from the larger wreck and then four others began to tow it towards the Kuun-Lan. Almost immediately, cloaked Ion Frigates strike the Kuun-Lan. the attack is repelled by the Kuun-Lan's defensive fleet. When the Siege cannon is secured, the Kuun-Lan reserach division begin to research and develop technology in order to adapt it to their needs. When resource operations are under way, the Turanics call for reinforcements, and a Taiidan Imperialists carrier with large fleet soon arrives. When the enemy fleet is sent towards the Kuun-Lan, the Turanic Raiders regroup their forces to attack. At the same moment yet another hyperspace signature is detected. It appears to be the Hiigaran carrier - Caal-Shto. The Turanics diverted their attack on the Kuun-Lan towards the Caal-Shto... However the ship appeared to be changed... At the same moment a new ship exits from hyperspace.
- "Martyrs of Kharak! Look at what that thing has done to our old lower deck section! It's grown an entire mothership around it. What is this thing?!" — Kuun-Lan
The Beast Mothership infects Turanic units. When the Imperials see new threat they begin to attack it. All Imperial units move towards the Beast, while the Kuun-Lan gains time to regroup and complete the mounting of the Siege Cannon. While the Taiidan and Turanics attack the Beast, the Beast demands that the Kuun-Lan to return the data from the beacon pod. Fleet Command refuses to send the data, and instead the Kuun-Lan approached in 100% fire range and fired the newly mounted Siege cannon.
- "ALERT! Cannon has failed to disrupt the target. Beast Mothership is still active and closing fast. All ships prepare for emergency hyperspace jump!" — Kuun-Lan
- "Parts! Do not flee. Come to us. We require knowledge of birthself!" — Beast Mothership
- Destroy all Imperial Heavy cruisers that come to attack you. If they end up going to the Beast, they will end up gaining the Infection Beam, making them much harder opponents.
- The Imperial Heavy cruisers will not attack you when the beast appears. If your timing is good, you can capture them for future use along with their destroyers escort if you have the workers to spare. However, Heavy Cruisers are very vulnerable to Cruise Missiles: do not let more than one of the missiles hit the Cruiser or they will attack you.