Unfortunately, the Kuun-Lan's attempt to use the Siege Cannon backfired and it is now inoperable. Tactical decides to seek out the help of their sister ship, the Faal-Corum, who is currently near by on a survey mission. However, when they enter the system, the Faal-Corum is under attack by many Beast Forces and the Faal-Corum believes that the Kuun-Lan has been infected. With ease, the Kuun-Lan's forces push back the Beast and help to repair their brethren, while gathering resources at the same time. However, yet another Beast task force arrives to take out the Faal-Corum. However, thanks to both Somtaaw forces, they are pushed back again and the Faal-Corum leaves to tell Hiigara about the Beast.
The mission is actually extremely simple and is essentially a recovery mission from the several intense missions that have been played. Simply send whatever you have to destroy the Beast ships, rebuild your fleet, repair the Faal-Corum and harvest the region. When more Beast ships arrive, destroy them and rebuild for the next mission.
Make sure that you harvest the map before the Beast arrives.
- Although Tactical says not to fire on any of the Faal-Corum's ships, it is not possible as they are allied ships, which can't be attacked without using Force Attack (Ctrl+Shift+Left Click)
- There are many resources here, take the time to harvest them all.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osMswyTYxLU - Mission 11 Cutscene
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8fSjYauths - Mission 11 Part 1
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eru1uEo3wq8 - Misssion 11 Part 2