Mothership completes trials before hyperjump.In Mission 1, the
Kushan Fleet Intelligence goes online and gives first objectives to newly constructed ships. The first test is to build the primary research ship, then resource processing by ordering the Resource Collector to harvest the nearby asteroids. After that combat trials begin. Fighters are to destroy the 9 Target Drones using a formation. Once this trial is complete they are ordered to destroy the next batch of Target Drones using tactics. Once the Research Ship is complete a secondary order is to research Fighter Chassis. The last test in Kharak orbit is to salvage the provided target drone. When all trials are completed, the Mothership is ready to hyperspace.
- "Standby for Hyperdrive test. Internal pressure doors sealed. Abort systems standing by." — Fleet Intelligence
- "Hyperspace module fully charged. I am ready to initiate quantum wave generator on your mark. Good luck everyone." — Fleet Command
- "All sections have reported in. We are clear to proceed. Trigger the hyperspace drive on your discretion.
" — Fleet Intelligence
- Set your Scouts to aggressive tactic, and X formation - this way you'll destroy the drones in the shortest time possible. Also remember to build a Salvage Corvette as soon as possible.
- Only build the ships you are supposed to. Resources are very limited near Kharak, (Only 650 to harvest, 750 already possessed) as most of the resources were used to construct the Mothership.
- You may want to build a squadron of Interceptors in preparation for the next mission. It's recommended to have 7 Scouts and 7 Interceptors as there's enough RU's to obtain this number.
- In case you run out of resources, ships can be retired to obtain part of the construction cost. However, if you can't even keep at least 10 RU's before you've even completed the first mission, then you should start again.