Homeworld 2 mod focusing on enhancing gameplay and adding new units to game making it far more complicated and extensive.Homeworld 2 Complex (simply called Complex mod) is
Complex mod is one of oldest mods for Homeworld and certainly most extensive in matter of modifications made. Complex mod appeared on RelicNews ForumsCompleted Mods section in 2004. Year 2006 brought version 6, and 22 December 2007 brought version 6.0. At 28th of March official forums of Complex were released reaching over 3000 users registered by the end of 2008. The mod has reached the Mod Hall of Fame in 2008, as well as large fanbase and multiplayer base.
Mod adds almost 30 units for Hiigarans, and 10 for Vaygr, as well as several new maps. Multiply constructable subsystems, including weapons and defense fields. Sightly expanded research tree. New parameters such as crew, rank, experience system, or game year. New formations, objectives, abilities for ships. Modified physics, AI, units time and cost. Enhanced graphics (both for units and special effects). Also the interface has been modified adding several new tactic buttons.
- Has ability to colonize planet.
- Has "diplomacy" if you have allies on team 1 or 2 depending on the size.
- 30 new units.
- Crew Stations, Research Labs, and Powerstations.
- Bigger battles.
- New research.
- Ability to have trade convoys.
- Game time in years.
- No Campaign But There maybe in the future we dont know
- Honor system determines your rank.
- Unit Cap is replaced by crew and officers you can recruit through the crew station.
- Many more I'll include.
- Beghins (Mod leader, scripting, testing)
- Moly (Design, testing)
- Van_Der_Goes (Modeling, texturing)
- Dave (Modeling, texturing)
- Beppe (Lead testing)
- Beta testers:
- Beta testers: